In recent months, the transformation of the premises of the bookstore De Slegte in Leiden has been under way. The plan for the floors involved the realization of 15 apartments of different sizes intended for the rental market. The interior area of the shop is transformed from a fragmented roof landscape to a high-quality residential area. Although some properties have been over three hundred years old, a sustainable energy system is being implemented. We expect the first apartment available mid-August or late for rental.
Beautifully renovated, refurbished studios and apartments on the first and second floors of five elevated monumental buildings in a very beautiful location in the Center of Leiden with all the shops, restaurants and a bus stop and station within walking distance.
Central entrance at the Langebrug side with mailboxes, call tableau and utility meters.
Inside courtyard first floor:
Entrance house with spacious hall and staircase to the 2nd floor.
Entrance hall, spacious living room overlooking the courtyard and stairs to the third floor. Open kitchen equipped with various amenities such as hob, recirculation hood, fridge and dishwasher connection. Bedroom overlooking the Courtyard.
Overflow. Second bedroom. Modern bathroom with walk in shower, sink and toilet.
Leiden's historic city Center is the second largest in the Netherlands. Old canals and quays, small alleys, courtyards and historic buildings determine the image. Here you will find all kinds of urban facilities in a compact area. The inner city is a densely populated district. The inner city has some good access roads. Residents must apply for a parking permit. The A4 and A44 to Amsterdam and The Hague can be reached easily.
Almost all city and regional buses pass through the city of Leiden. A stop is always within walking distance. From here you can reach Leiden and the surrounding area quickly and easily. Every few minutes, there is a bus to Leiden Central Station, from where you travel to The Hague and Schiphol within a quarter of an hour, and in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht within half an hour.
- Rent (exclusive): € 1200, - per month excluding G / W / E
- Type of tenant: working / studying with guarantee (Master & Phd only)
- Minimum rental period: 12 months
- Security deposit: € 1200, -
- Gas and electricity: € apply on own name
- Service charge: (included)
- Total rent price: € 1200, - per month
- Available per: expected delivery 01-09-2017
- City: Leiden
- Street: Langebrug / Breestraat
- Type of accommodation: apartment
- Delivery: upholstered
- Total living area: approx. 65m2
- Number of rooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Maximum number of persons: 2
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking: This is a non-smoking property
As soon as you want to rent the property, it is mandatory to hand over a number of details by agreement. This information is used for the preparation of a lease agreement. These data consist of:
- Copy passport tenants and residents.
- Copy of employment or employers declaration with income data.
- In case of no income: the statement of a guarantor.