At Home to rent, we have followed RIVM's advice and will of course continue to do so. In order to protect our clients and potential tenants as much as possible and to help limit the virus, we have taken a number of additional measures that we would like to explain to you.
Our office is currently closed for visitors, we work from home as much as possible.
Viewings There are the following options:
- The homes that are online at Home to rent have been filmed by us and our clients. Before you want to make an appointment, we can send you a video on request so that you already have an impression of the house.
- If you do decide to view the property, we will ask you the following before we schedule an appointment:
- Do you have flu symptoms or do you have a cold? If yes, we will cancel the appointment to prevent further distribution.
- the viewing takes place with only the broker or only the landlord and a maximum of 2 candidates
- we don’t shake hands and will keep a safe distance (minimum of 2 meters) from the candidate at all times.
- we use the elbow for coughing or sneezing
- we don’t touch any goods in the home
Rental interviews will only be conducted by telephone or by face time to go through the admission of the house and to discuss the follow-up process with the customer.
With these measures we try to find the right balance between protecting our customers as well as possible, but also maintaining our services.
Given our work with various expats and large companies, our services are already largely online.
In this way, we hope to contribute to limiting the Corona virus with minimal adverse consequences and thank you in advance for your understanding.
Trusting that you have informed you sufficiently.
Wendy van Buuren
Home to rent