In Houten in the new Haag & Hof district in the 'De Hagen' district, there are 8 life-cycle-proof and energy-efficient park houses with a heat pump and 21 solar panels. The house is located in a courtyard with a beautiful open view of the green at the front and a pleasant garden located at the rear of the house. Within walking distance of the central station, the shops and the restaurants that the cozy center of Houten has to offer.
Entrance, spacious hall with meter cupboard, storage cupboard and stairs. Light L-shaped living room which will be equipped with a luxury kitchen equipped with oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, stove and hood. From the hall you also reach the bathroom located on the ground floor with spacious shower and sink. The house is equipped with a PVC floor downstairs.
The first floor which can be reached through a lazy and wide staircase. Spacious landing. Storage room with installation at the front. Behind a small room which for example can be used as a walk-in closet. Spacious bedroom. Folding stairs to storage attic.
The front and back garden are laid out. The backyard located on the South also has a back entrance which is accessible from the private parking. Detached storage.
The photos of the house are currently taken. Currently we’re working hard to prepare the rental of houses. Are you looking for house like this? Come and see quickly.
- Rental price per month € 1375,- excluding
- 0 on the meter principle of solar system and heat pump (with recovery)
- Excluding heat, water, electricity, TV, internet and local taxes
- Deposit is € 1375,-
- Suitable for a working single or a couple, given the lifecycle-proof housing project Haag & Hof, the target group is preferably 55+
- Available from April 1st , 2019
- Rental period in principle for a maximum of 2 years, which can be converted to fixed after mutual approval
- No pets
- No smoking
- Home to rent works on behalf of the landlord
No rights can be derived from this text and photographs.